The WorldContact 4x4 tyre is the face of the future, and Continental Tyres answer to the challenges faced by adventurous 4x4 owners in Southern Africa. Special characteristics of the new-generation tyre include:
- An extra wide tread for excellent tread life.
- A high strength steel casing to provide improved resistance to punctures.
- An interlocking block tread design for quiet running on tarmac surfaces.
- Wide open-tread grooves for superior traction in the wet and a resistance to aquaplaning.
- A good self-cleaning action of the tread for enhanced grip in mud and sandy conditions.
- Straight sidewalls for improved resistance to sidewall intrusions from protruding rocks, stumps or other threatening off-road situations.
- Shoulder ribs to deflect objects that can cause sidewall intrusions.